Tuesday 23 February 2010

Cute

Ok. I have one more guy to introduce to you. His name is "The Boss" and as you can tell he is indeed my manager, and boss. Why is it that as soon as you are leaving guys are all over you? I mean this guy is the guy who interviewed me, employed me and tells me what to do at work. He is the one who stood on the line. (I think that's the right phrase). So anyway, I was going out on my leavers thing and it'd got to the stage where there were roughly 5 guys and 2 girls. I was drunk, he was drunk, usual things didn't occur since THE guy was there. But after I'd gotten to sleep The Boss text flirted with me and I reciprocated since I have a flirty nature, meaning it to be harmless. However ever since he's taken extra interest in me and has given me the BOMB of calling me.... CUTE!!!
Cute has always been my description and I hate it. Cute is a flower, cute is a baby, cute is a bunny rabbit. Therefore Cute is not a girl who's feminist and actually has a back bone.

I asked THE guy if he thought I was cute and he said no. He agreed that quirky is a better description. This is why he's THE guy rather than The Boss.

Oh and guy 1 was there, he disappeared through most of the night and then suddenly turned up in the end wanting a lift home from THE guy and wanting me to sit on his lap!
How demeaning!

Anyway, I've decided that in Australia I will have to live down this stereotype as much as I can since I really don't want to be "cute" for much longer.

Cat

2 comments:

  1. hehehehehe....great story...looking forward to see what happen next....

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH. GOOD LUCK WITH THE BOYS. AS OF NOW, I AM JUST CRUSHING SOMEONE. AND YEAH, 'CUTE' IS LIKE FOR DOGS, STUFF TOYS.. I DIDN'T MEAN TO SAY THAT IT'S NOT A GOOD ADJECTIVE, BUT NOT FOR US GIRLS, I THINK. =)

    ReplyDelete