Saturday 3 April 2010

How to pull a backpacker!

Ok,
Cat is backpacking. I am kinda anyway, more flash-packing due to the amount of family I have in Australia that I'm crashing round.
Anyway, I have made a resolution to not be soo easy. I mean as a traveller you are seen as an easy target. The accent, the easygoing, the lack of money and the apparent disappearance of morals that happens as soon as you stand on foreign soil. This means that I have to properly say no. Rather than get soo pissed that I end up passing out in some randomers house in his bed with nothing on. Ok, I didn't say no that time, as you can tell but I believe that I will never do it again since he is a weirdo. He lets backpackers crash on his couch, he goes out with travellers, who does that?

Anyway, my usual literacy mind has been put to mush due to the amount of backpacking I have managed.

So I've made another vow to create proper nicknames for the guys I meet. Like my travelling partner is called Traveller, and the guy who says he will miss me is called ToyBoy, then there's The Guy, and then there's the introduction of The Dutch.

Either way, guy 1 and 2 is confusing.

No comments:

Post a Comment