Wednesday 27 January 2010

Being Set Up

Ok, Day One of this shin dig and I have already been set up and they don't even know I'm doing this!!!
Anyway, I must explain the situation first. I work with lots of people who feel the need to give me dates on a daily basis, this would be incredibly useful if I actually wanted to date any of the potential suitors. Shame.. eh!
So, today someone in passing asked me what I thought about another male colleague and I as always knew he wasn't remotely my type. so told them so. So the matter was avoided. Until The Other Male Colleague came to where I was working and started saying jokes which were really not very funny, until a customer arrived which he knew. This makes me really confused as to whether he came to see me or the customer that he knew. Either way this is the first time that I was set up by not being set up.
WEIRD?? Very.
So currently I have 2 people that other people want me to be interested in. Well... kind of 3. One who's mate is adamant to get his mate with me, secondly the incident above and thirdly being in a four-way friendship with 2 girls and 2 guys when one girl and guy who are already a couple felt the need to spread the love, kind of obvious that one.

Am I not trusted to find my own man? Do people feel sorry for me being single? And this is pushing it but Am I someone someone else wants their friend to be with?

Either way, I'm hoping this experiment will clear things for me.
Or just leave me with more questions.
To be totally honest I want to just ask some genius the questions in my head and hope they know... but since when have the easy options been the best?

Peace Out,
Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment