Wednesday 27 January 2010

NO WAY!!!

Normal people use Internet dating sites! The weirdest thing just happened, i was browsing the one i joined yesterday and i see a profile of someone who lives pretty close to where i live so, naturally, i click on it intrigued, and as I'm reading his info, and it sounds vaguely familiar. I haven't seen the picture yet (at least not properly) so i click on it and ITS SOMEONE I KNOW! seriously bizarre! I mean bizarre. Plus he is, you know good looking (ish) and always seems to be around girls so the fact that he is on one of these sites is weird!

Now the dilemma is this. do I talk to him? Do I risk possible discomfort to both of us? I would like to say dear reader that I am not personally romantically interested, But I would like to know what drove him to use an Internet dating site and how he's finding it. What should I do?

Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment