Sunday 14 March 2010

Aussie guy and Scot guy oh and Travelling Partner.

Ok, the title does make me sounds like I get around but...

One thing I want to say is never ever make the mistake I did. Use a Condom. And don't worry Kay I'm fine I just had a worry. But no one should ever have to worry. Stupid Douche guys!

So I texted Aussie Guy apologising and stuff then he asked me out but I'm busy so he thought I was blowing him off so meh... this one's not a keeper. My mum will be glad since migration to Australia is not on her fav things for me to do.

Ok. So I met a Scottish guy, he lent me his hoodie and we spent the whole night debating politics, law and ethical issues. It was the most awesome thing ever, we had an amazing intellectual connection but... I'm not attracted to him. I admire his intelligence but I'm not attracted to him.

Oh and my travelling partner, my family thinks I'm "with" him, his family thinks he's "with" me... but I'm not attracted to him and he's not attracted to me. Question though: Can a guy and girl just be friends? Watch this space. I've got about 5 months to figure this one out.

I miss Kay,
Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment